We are currently experiencing technical issues with our phone lines. Please call 07384 546949 for any enquiries.
We’ve been providing exciting career opportunities for just as long as we’ve been supplying our huge choice of new and used commercial vehicles. Since opening our doors, our company has gone from strength to strength, and it’s no coincidence that our team has expanded too.
We’ve been providing exciting career opportunities for just as long as we’ve been supplying our huge choice of new and used commercial vehicles. Since opening our doors, our company has gone from strength to strength, and it’s no coincidence that our team has expanded too. Our people are at the centre of what we do, and help our brand provide the high quality service that we are renowned for not just in the vans market but on the wider commercial vehicle scene.
As a leading commercial vehicle dealership serving Bristol and the rest of the UK, our brand vision is simple. We work hard to provide the vans our customers need to grow their own companies and catapult them to success in their respective marketplaces. We also share a number of core values as a company, including:
• Customer focused – You are at the heart of what we do. In fact, every transaction we’ve ever completed has influenced the processes that we rely on day-in, day-out.
• Quality – You put this first and so do we, with our 100-point pre-release inspection the most rigorous around.
• Specialist – We use years of experience to advise and guide our customers in the best way we can.
• Support – We provide honest and transparent support, as well as an excellent standard of care long after you leave our forecourt.
We couldn’t fulfil our business aim or demonstrate the core values mentioned above without each and every member of our team.
If you share our values or think you have what it takes to be a part of the Vans 365 team, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV with a cover letter telling us all about why you’d be an excellent addition to our ever expanding team. Include what skills, qualities and attributes you can bring to the table to help our brand and customer base flourish. We are looking for staff across all areas of our business, including individuals with experience as:
• Customer service advisors
• Sales executives
• Marketing executives
• Mechanical technicians and fitters
• Valeters and vehicle preparation specialists
• Vehicle handover managers
You can browse our current vacancies below for details on how to apply for specific roles within the Vans 365 team.
Can’t see the position that’s right for you? We’d still love to hear from passionate, friendly and experienced people who feel that they fit the bill. Get in touch with our team today, not forgetting to submit your CV and cover letter.